How to Make Pour Over Coffee
Your Guide to Pour-Over
Perfect the art of the Pour-Over with these simple steps.
Want more or less coffee? Adjust water and coffee using this no-fail ratio: For every 6 fl oz of filtered water, add 2 tbsp of coffee.
- 2tbsp (16g) medium ground Chameleon Whole Bean Coffee
- 12 fl oz boiling filtered water
- Choose the right grind. For Pour-Overs use medium-coarse grind, roughly the size of dark brown sugar. Learn more about ideal grind sizes for brewing here.
- Next, place the filter in the brewer then add coffee grounds.
- Pour 3 fl oz water evenly over grounds then stir quickly for 10 seconds to agitate.
- Slowly pour remaining 9 fl oz water over grounds. It should take about 3 minutes.
- Remove brewer and serve!
Makes one 10 fl oz cup
Note: To get 4 tbsp medium ground coffee, you will need to grind a generous 1/4 cup of whole beans